Getting a university education is hard. It’s supposed to be, otherwise it wouldn’t be such an impressive feat. But there is some wonderful and honest advice out there to help you get the most out of your study experience and make your degree more manageable. Here are some of our favourite tips from academic and productivity experts all over the web:
1. Speedy note taking from ANU Masterclasses
2. How to plagiarise by mistake from Inger Mewburn
3. 8 tips to avoid burnout and balance your life from Psychology Today
4. The quotation sandwich from Pat Thomson
5. 70 useful sentences from Luiz Otavio Barros.
6. 7 simple productivity tips backed by science from Buffer
7. 20 top tips for academic writing from This Itch of Writing
8. Note-taking for reading from RMIT.
9. How your brain perceives time and how to use it to your advantage from Lifehacker
10. Verb cheat sheet from the Thesis Whisperer
11. Referencing basics from ANU
12. How to improve your writing and grammar from Next Scientist.
Are there any other productivity or study problems you are struggling with? Reach out in the comments and maybe we can help!
By Gemma King.