Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. 20 French phrases you should be using (in English).
2. Perfection : gâteau aux biscuits roses de Reims.
3. What does “literally” have to do with the ironic uses of “definitely” and “totally”?
4. Catherine Deneuve: “There are no real stars left in France”.
5. Not as simple as you might think: selecting the right brie or camembert.
By Gemma King.