Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. How’d you go on this National Geographic France quiz?
2. Napoleon’s letter of surrender and lock of hair go on display.
3. 15 French slang words every French learner should know.
4. A sweet (literally) crêpe stand in central Melbourne.
5. Have you seen much West African cinema? Bamako is a great place to start.
By Gemma King.