Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. L’écriture manuscrite va-t-elle disparaître ?
2. Australian desserts vs. French: the Lamington.
3. That’s it, we’re going to New Caledonia.
4. It’s a primitive design, but use this interactive map to test yourself on the members and locations of the Francophonie.
5. Discover the Vallée du Rhône and its wines.
By Gemma King.