Just because we’re based in Melbourne doesn’t mean we can’t keep up with what’s happening in Paris. The French capital is a very visual place, so Instagram is the perfect way to engage in some long-distance wanderlust. Of course, you should stop by our Instagram page, where we share our own travel photos. But these grammers are well worth following for all Paris lovers:
1. Lost In Cheeseland: Paris hotspots, art and culture.
2. Paris in Four Months: fashion, flowers and Parisian whimsy.
3. My Little Paris: beautiful Paris pics with lots of cute graphics and quotes.
4. Farfelue: pretty and polished photos of Paris cafes and corners.
5. Folies du bonheur: lovely pics of Paris wanderings.
6. Vutheara: VuTheara Kham has an eye for capturing the Paris streets at their best.
7. Juan Jerez: gorgeous black and white images.
8. When In Paris: sweet and natural images of the city.
9. Lily Rose: beautiful angles and symmetry.
10. Nathalie Geffroy: perfecty timed Paris moments.
11. Elodie in Paris: fashion, knick knacks and general Paris beauty.
12. Marion Madame: collections of the prettiest things to be found in the city.
Do you have a favourite Paris-based Instagrammer who didn’t make this list? Please share in the comments.
By Gemma King.