Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. Whether you’re looking for book clubs, seminars or language classes, keep the Alliance Française on your radar.
2. French Crazy is a culture and vocab blog designed to boost your language skills.
3. Travelling to Paris? Check in with My Little Paris to find out where all the cool kids are.
4. The Melbourne French Theatre puts on local French-language plays every six months or so.
5. Le Petit Journal publishes French-language Melbourne news (perfect for Francophones and students alike).
By Gemma King.