Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. Luc Besson’s Lucy with Scarlett Johansson biggest French film success overseas in 20 years.
2. We’ve been listening to charming French popster ZAZ.
3. Up your French study game with these foreign language study strategies.
4. Are you an ethical traveller? Want to see the world without leaving a huge footprint? Add Epicure and Culture to your reading list.
5. Your history lesson for the day: the stunning Bayeux tapestry in Normandie.
By Gemma King.