Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. Keep up with the wonderful world of French cinema with My French Film Festival.
2. If you’re a current Melbourne Uni French student, get involved with the French Club!
3. The charming fashion and diy blog Make My Lemonade is run in French by stylish Parisian Lisa.
4. Find information about Australian exchanges to France (and vise versa) here.
5. Or if teaching in France sounds more like you, learn about the Embassy’s Teaching Assistantship Program.
By Gemma King.