Each week we share five links which help keep us connected to the world of French, study, travel and francophile Melbourne life. Check in every Monday morning (Melbourne time) for more.
1. There are lots of scrumptious French restaurants in Melbourne; get started on discovering them here.
2. Planning travel to France? You’ll need to contact the Consulate General in Sydney to organise a visa.
3. We read Aussie media too, but BBC Europe gives a good run-through of French and EU affairs in English.
4. Check in with Patricia Parisienne to learn about Paris hot spots, tips and lifestyle.
5. Brush up on your knowledge of those pesky faux amis with this article series.
By Gemma King.